Sunday 6 May 2018

Stampin' Up! Mandala Decorative Mask Card


#the100dayproject

This was such a therapeutic card to do, but it would also be also fun  to do together with children or grandchildren.

I used the Mandala pattern from the decorative mask pack 
I picked three of my favourite colours and three separate clean daubers (I used a blender pen for the small dots in the end)
With old washi tape I taped the Mandala mask down over Whisper White cardstock being careful to centre.
Gently daubing the ink over the areas with each colour. I wanted a dark intense colour so kept building it up. If you want a lighter shade then just lightly dab. 
I found when I got to the small dots then it was difficult with the dauber as the colour kept going onto the next section, so I changed to a blender pen which was better.

I then placed two circle dies in the area of the Mandala I wanted raised and then ran through the big shot.  I glued down the base onto Calypso Coral card and with the largest die cut circle I placed Dimensional's (two stacked on top of eachotherr on three sections behind he circle) this raised up the first circle.  With the middle circle die cut I placed four Dimensional's in the centre of the circle behind to raise it up further.  To complete I placed a Rhinestone in the centre.

Listed below is what I used to make this card.  If you would like to order any of the products I used and you live in Australia, press the shop button and copy and paste the codes.   Hope you have fun, ENJOY!!


Pattern Party Decorative Masks: 144103
Sponge Daubers: 133773
Blender Pens: 102845
Layering Circles Framelits: 141705

Snail Adhesive: 104332
Stampin' Dimensional's: 104430

Whisper White cardstock 106549
Calypso Coral Cardstock: 124392

Ink:
Calypso Coral: 126983
Berry Burst: 144083
So Saffron: 126957

Rhinestone Basic Jewels: 144220
Teeny Tiny Sentiments: 120024

Big Shot: 143263


No comments:

Post a Comment