Thursday 17 May 2018

Stampin' Up! Graceful Glass











#SDBH

Welcome to the monthly Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop. This month's theme is Annual Catalogue Sneak Peak. You are currently visiting Waterlilypapercraft from Australia. I hope you enjoy my card.

My card is featuring the Graceful Glass Designer Vellum which has 24 sheets 6" x6" with such a variety of printed vellum sheets from soft lines, flowers and birds to symmetrical lines and bold patterns.  The sheets can be coloured using the blender pens to give off a vibrant colour to bring out the patterns and then cut to any shape.

I focused on squares with this design.  I coloured my section of vellum I wanted to use.  I used 6cm square die for the large vellum square and 3 cm square die for the centre pattern . I placed the vellum onto whisper white card stock and positioned my dies, this all went through the big shot at the same time.  I cut a 7cm square and a 4cm square in black cardstock to layer with my paper trimmer.  I also cut a 7cm square in Daffodil Delight for the background for both squares to be positioned upon. I used a strip of the remaining piece of vellum for foot of the card and placed a very small sentiment in the centre trying not to take the focus from the bold patterns.

Products I used:

Graceful Glass Designer Vellum: 146344
Daffodil Delight Dark Blender Pen:144585
Calypso Coral Dark Blender Pen:144044
Bermuda Bay Dark: 144579

Cardstock:
Whisper White: 106549
Basic Black: 121688
Daffodil Delight:121680
Calypso Coral: 124392

Teeny Tiny Sentiments: 120024 (retiring 31st May 2018)
Layering Squares Framelits: 141708

I hope the projects you've seen here on my blog today have inspired you & brightened your day. You are currently visiting Elaine Johnson from Waterlilypapercraft. Please see the list below & hop through all of the people on the list to see all our projects. You don't want to miss any!

No comments:

Post a Comment