Saturday 12 September 2020

Stampin' Up Forever Greenery Suite


I am a little bit rusty on blogging and video's as I had to step back from being a Stampin' Up demonstrator a couple of years ago.  I have rejoined and enjoying all the beautiful products again that are available and loving getting inkie fingers and crafty again.

The first thing I ordered was the Forever Greenery Suite.  Such a variety of coordinating products and lots of possibilities. Lots of elements in this suite can be used with other products in the catalogue.

I stated with making this simple very classic card.  This could be adapted to be a wedding card, engagement card, anniversary or birthday card.

What you will find in this suite is Gold Laser-cut specialty paper. That is where the fern came from. Also in the suite you will find gold hoops and there is also a combo pack of gold trim and vanilla ribbon.  There is also a beautiful stamp set included.

With this card I used  whisper white card, vellum as the background . On the vellum I embossed a sentiment from the stamp set in gold.  I then wrapped some gold trim around the hoop and tied it at the bottom, separating the trim out.  I chose the laser cut fern and with a glue dot attached it to the hoop and then attached the hoop and fern onto the velum.  With small dots of tombo glue I attached the vellum onto the white card stock. 

Hope you like this card, drop me a comment if you have any questions.

Happy crafting.

Elaine


 

No comments:

Post a Comment