Friday 4 May 2018

Stampin' Up! Share What You Love Memories & More Album


I treated myself to the pre-order "Gotta Have It All Bundle" (149812) which is now open to customers to order.  The suite has EVERYTHING I LOVE in there, so I could not resist.

I wanted to cover the front of my Memories & More album (code 144203).



The papers are to die for .....the photo's you see do not do this paper justice, you really do have to see them in real life to appreciate the pearl design and the feel of the paper is just top quality.


I had trouble choosing one of the papers for the front cover of my Memories & More photo album as I love them all.... so I looked for inspiration from the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit Designer box included in the suite which has Stampin' Up! Statement of the Heart on the lid which is beautiful.  The paper matches closely to the box and I thought it would look lovely as gift set.

I also had enough of the 12"x12" paper left over to make a little pocket on the inside and two book marks using some of the embellishments from the little kit.


The measurement are listed below.

Cut your chosen paper to 8"
On three sides score to 1 1/2" and cut the corners away to an angle
Glue to the front of the album lining up with the black material on front of the album and wrap ends to the inside of the cover and glue down with a good quality glue like Tombo.

If you want to use a ribbon how I did, then wrap around the front cover and glue on the inside as this is going to be covered by card.   I lined mine up with the black material to make it look neat at the front. Press it all down firmly so the glue will hold.

I used the matching cardstock  in the suite which is Rich Razzelberry for the inside of the cover .
I measured this to 6 1/2"x 8 1/4" and glue on to the inside of the cover which covers the folds and the ribbon join and tidy's it all up.

Optional:  With the remaining DSP  I measured 6" width 3 1/4" length and scored 1/4" on three sides.  Fold back where it is scored and glue on the inside to make a pocket. I then had the last of the paper which I cut to approx. 5" width and rounded the edges attaching a couple of the embellishments from the kit to decorate.

I hope you can follow my instructions, but if not I will be covering another of my albums so if you would like to see my YouTube video replicating the above instructions please subscribe to my channel so you can follow the instructions step by step.

Everything I used is the suite.  If you are in Australia and you would like to order this special pre-release to the 1st June 2018 catalogue then you can press my shop button, copy and paste the code:  149812 and you will have it all too!!!! If you would like to have a copy of the new catalogue, please send me a message.

Hope this project has inspired you.

Happy crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment