Saturday 12 September 2020

Christmas Gleaming Variety Bundle



Time to start thinking about Christmas cards and presents.  I bought the Christmas Gleaming Variety Bundle from the mini catalogue  August-December 2020..  Such a timeless set and can be used for cards in the southern and northern hemisphere.   It has a mix of all my favorite colours in this suite, in particular the Copper and Pretty Peacock caught my eye.

Whisper white card stock size: 21cm x 11.5cm folded in half

Pretty Peacock card stock size 10cm x 11cm.

Using copper cardstock I embossed with the "Greenery Embossing Folder" (from the Forever Greenery) suite and punch them out with "Gleaming Ornaments Punch pack". I punched holes in the top of each of the ornaments and threaded gold twine (from the Forever  Greenery suit)e and positioned them where I wanted them.  I embossed in copper the Merry Christmas sentiment from the Christmas Gleaming stamp set.

The box was made with both Pretty Peacock card stock and Specialty paper glued onto of one another as I needed something sturdy for the candle inside.  

The measurements of the box are (in inches sorry) 10 1/2" wide and 6 " depth ( see below).  The lid is just in Pretty Peacock and a left over piece of card stock as a band across all wrapped up with gold twine.


Hope you enjoy making this and can follow my instructions, if you have any questions please let me know.


Happy crafting!

Elaine 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment