Friday 18 May 2018

Stampin' Up! Lovely Floral Embossing


#the100day project

This was the first chance I have had to have a play with this beautiful embossing folder.  It gives an amazing deep impression into the card which gave me the idea of heat embossing.  I used the Versamark on  positive image, and heat embossed in gold embossing powder and it came out beautifully, so I thought I would see how it would turn out on the  negative image and I absolutely loved it even more!


The products I used are listed below:

Shimmery White cardstock: 121717
Metallic-Edge Ribbon: 144313
Gold Embossing Powder: 109129
Versamark: 103383
Embossing Buddy: 103083

Lovely Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (avail 1st June 2018)

The sentiment was from Colourful Seasons: 143726

If you live in Australia and would like to order any of the products used to make this card, please press the shop button and they will be delivered directly to your home.

Happy crafting!!






No comments:

Post a Comment