Wednesday 4 April 2018

Stampin' Up USB Stick Holder





I have so many USB Sticks scattered around and have no idea what is on them.... they end up in draws and cupboards (even in the washing machine and it still works!).  I decided I needed to put them somewhere where not only I could find them, but what photo's are on there which cuts down so much time searching through when I want to print off photo's for scrapbooking.

I had a quick look around on Printrest and found only a couple that would work for me, but not exactly what I needed.  If you are looking for USB storage stick holders and this looks like it would work for you, I have listed the measurement I used to make it and the materials.

Calypso Coral A4 cardstock
Measurements width 21cm x depth 9cm
First score at 10cm, second score 11cm

The insert holder measurements width 10cm x depth 9cm
First score 2cm, second score 8cm
Using SU trimmer cut from the 2cm score to the 8cm score to make the spilt where the USB stick sits.
Fold back at first score and fold back at second score leaving only the split facing.  Glue holder into the inside of the card, leaving space to the side to make a note of content of the stick.

For the decoration for the front I used the Daisy punch to cut out Shimmery cardstock where I had used the Brusho Crystal colours.(I have a video showing how I use them) A strip of glimmer paper across the middle of the front of the card and also on the inside.

Hope you can follow these instructions .

Items I used:

Calypso Coral A4 cardstock- 124392
Shimmery Cardstock - 121717
Glimmer Paper - 135315
Daisy punch 143713
Brusho Crystal Colour - 144101
Spitzers  - 126185

SU Trimmer - 129722

If you would like to purchase any of the above craft products from me, simply click on shop now on my page and copy and paste the code into the item number.

Enjoy getting your sticks organised! 
Happy crafting
xx










No comments:

Post a Comment