Saturday 31 March 2018

Stampin' Up! Daisy Birthday Card


Inspired by a trip to our local garden centre to buy some new flowers for the garden this Easter.  I just loved the colour of this beautiful pansy called Starry Night.  We had this plant last year and it flowered beautifully, but whilst we were away in the UK visiting family, there was a 46 degree heatwave in Australia and it burnt and withered away which we were really sad about. 
So.... as Easter signifies re-birth, what a fitting time to buy a new one and replant it!!!!
I decided to use Fresh Fig as I love the vibrancy of this Stampin' Up! colour.  I used Shimmery Card stock for sparkle and the petals were cut out with the Daisy punch and layered.  I punched out some glimmer paper for the centre of the flower and little Rhinestone.  To get the effect of the shade in the flower petals I used the Rich Razzelberry combo Stampin' Blends and blended in the colour (loved doing this!!).  I used the Basket Weave embossing folder for the background of the card.  To complete the card I used the metallic edged ribbon and a sentiment which was stamped with Fresh Fig ink cut out with the smallest Stitched oval shaped framelit, 

If you would like to recreate this card, the items I used are listed below.

Daisy Punch - 143713
14 inch Circle Punch - 1433720
Stitched Shaped Framelits - 145372
Basket Weave Embossing Folder (available as a free item until 31st March)

Shimmery White Cardstock - 121717
Fresh Fig Cardstock - 144248
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper - 135315

Teeny Tiny Sentiments - 130042

Rich Razzelberry Stampin' Blends combo pack -144602
Fresh Fig Ink Pad - 144082
Metallic-Edge Ribbon Silver - 144213
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - 144220

Hope that covers everything!

If you would like to purchase any of the above craft products from me, simply click on shop now on my page and copy and paste the code into the item number.

Happy Crafting!!
xx









No comments:

Post a Comment