Friday 6 April 2018

Stampin' Up! Beautiful You



Day 1 #the100dayproject

I started "The 100 Day Project" challenge.  My goal is to make one card or project each day for the next 100 days. This is my first one and loving bringing out this "Beautiful You" set again as I haven't used it in a while.

I decided  to use Tranquil Tide Cardstock and stamp in the background with the same colour ink.  I wanted a bold colour in the middle, but it didn't look right plain, so I embossed it with the Softly Falling embossing folder.  I stamped the silhouette and coloured her dress with the Stampin' Blends and with a small strip of glimmer paper made a waist band to break up the colour.  I cut out this beautiful silhouette and used dimensional's to mount onto the middle of the card (with the puddle)

Listed below are the items I used if you would like to recreate this card

Emerald Envy Cardstock: 141420
Basic Black Cardstock: 121688
Shimmery White Cardstock: 121717
Glimmer Paper Dazzling Diamonds: 135315
Memento Black Ink: 132708
Emerald Envy Ink Pad: 141396
Softly Falling Embossing Folder: 139672
Beautiful You Clear Mount Stamp Set: 143637
Stampin' Blends: 144600 Bermuda Bay/ 144603 Daffodil Delight/ 144601 Crumb Cake (Occasions Catalogue 2018)

If you would like to purchase any of the above craft products from me, simply click on shop now on my page and copy and paste the code into the item number.

Happy crafting!!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment