Saturday 7 April 2018

Stampin' Up! Mixed Drinks


Day 2  #the100dayproject

When you are a member of Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator, you get to go to what is called "On Stage" where all demonstrators gather in your state/country and you can see all the exciting new products, inks and paper.  You also get to meet up with fellow crafters/demonstrators and I have made many friends through Stampin' Up! over the years, just love what I do. xx

You have the opportunity to make a card and swap it with another demonstrator to give each other ideas and inspiration, so do a few and some to hundreds.  I designed the above card, but I only made 8 for our table....but I do hope they like it


I water painted the Shimmery White cardstock with Watercolour pencils.  I then used the stitched shapes framelits (largest one) to cut out the middle of the cardstock.  I ran the cardstock through the big shot with the Scattered Sequins embossing folder (without the circle).  Then  I turned the circle upside down so the colour contrasts and on the circle I stamped on a the sentiment from Mixed Drinks stamp set.  I  stamped the glasses, cut them out and coloured them in.  I stamped the bubbles onto the circle with versamark and heat embossed with silver.   I used embossing paste and mask for the cloud effect .

I used Pool Party cardstock to use as my base. I then used Dimensional's and placed the stitched circle over the area where it was cut out. I attached the glasses to the circle.  Finishing off the card with linen thread.

The items I used if you wanted to recreate this card are:

Pool Party cardstock: 124391
Shimmery White: 121717

Embossing Folder: Scattered Sequins: 145649
Framelits: Stitched Shapes: 145372

Watercolour pencils: 141709 (I used Bermuda Bay/Old Olive/Daffodil Delight)
Aqua Painter: 103954

Embossing Paster: 141979
Pattern Party Decorative Mask (clouds): 144103

Mixed Drinks:141928
Silver Embossing Powder: 109131
Versamark: 102283

Rhinestone Basic Jewels: 144220

Linen Thread: 104199

If you would like to purchase any of the above craft products from me, simply click on shop now on my page and copy and paste the code into the item number.

Happy Crafting!!!!

Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment