Saturday 31 March 2018

Stampin' Up! Blossoming Basket


I am enjoying this Easter break relaxing and getting to craft for fun, with my music in the background and my dog lying on my feet.   This is the first time I have had a chance to use this beautiful stamp set and embossing folder which I chose as my "Sale-A-Bration" product for free....... gosh I love Stampin' Up! products.

I used the embossing folder as the background with the Crumb Cake cardstock.  I then used the gold cardstock and the layering circle which fitted perfectly in the centre of the doily.  Stamping the basket in black ink I coloured the flowers and basket and cut out the image taking away the handle.  I used snail adhesive to attach the doily onto the card and then gold circle onto the doily.  I used dimensionals to attach the basket onto the foil to give it a raised layer.  I stamped the Get Well Wishes sentiment and  I cut out a little banner and attached with a glue dot.

The items I used for this card are listed below:

Sale A Bration - Blooming Basket
Delicate White Doilies - 141701
Gold Foil Sheet - 132622
Layering Circles Framelit - 141705
Crumb Cake Card Stock - 121685
Teeny Tiny Sentiments - 130042
Stampin' Blender Pens - I used the Light version of each colour Calypso Coral (144042), Daffodil Delight (144586), Rich Razzelberry(144584) Crumb Cake (144582)* item from the Occasions Catalogue 2018
Memento Ink - 132708

If you would like to purchase any of the above craft products from me, simply click on shop now on my page and copy and paste the code into the item number.

This Sale-A-Bration item is only available until midnight 31st March 2018 free for qualifying orders.  If you have this item already and just looking for an idea to use it, I hope you like it

Happy crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment