Friday 30 March 2018

Stampin' Up! - Hanging Easter Sign



Happy Easter!!

Enjoying the Easter break and having some time in my craft room doing my favourite past time.

Using pastel shades for the cardstock, the oval stitched framelets and the letters in foil, I had a fun time creating my hanging Easter sign for my room to enjoy whilst I make up some Easter cards.

This could be recreated with Happy Easter in two tiers if you wanted to go one step further.

Listed below are the items I used:

Silver Foil Sheets - 132178
Linen Thread - 104199
Large Letters Framelits - 141712
Stitched Shapes Framelits - 145372
Embossing Folder (retired) - You can substitute with Softly Falling - 139672 and position cardstock in the area of dots
Bundle of Love Cardstock- 144145
Crumb Cake Cardstock - 121685
Pool Party Cardstock - 124391


Hope you all have a nice relaxing Easter break.

Happy crafting
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment