Thursday 12 April 2018

Stampin' Up! Notebook




Day 5 #the100dayproject

Time to use up some of my lovely paper!  This paper I have used to decorate this note book is no longer available, but Stampin' Up! constantly release unique stylish designs called DSP (Designer Paper Series).  I went to the "On Stage" event last weekend in Sydney for the new catalogue which I am so excited about as  Stampin' Up! have revamped their colour pallet and there are some amazing colours and products which will be available to purchase soon.  The new DSP released are just fantastic and of course (in true Stampin' Up! style) have matching cardstock and embellishments, however, there are some equally beautiful papers still available in the current catalogue.  

Yesterday, I bought some plain notebooks from KMart and have decorated them as gifts.  This one I have made is for me as this by far my favourite paper, but I have plenty more to use up.

I hope this project inspires you to use up your DSP or if you would like to purchase any current beautiful papers from me, just check them out by pressing the shop now button...

The embellishments I used on this project:

Hearts & Stars Elements: 144215
Pearl Basic Jewels: 144219
Delicate White Doilies: 141701

Layering Love Stamp: 141965
Blushing Bride Cardstock 131287
Sweet & Sassy Hearts Framelits: 141707


Happy crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment