Friday 13 April 2018

Stampin' Up! Graceful Glass Designer Vellum Tealights



Day 6 #the100dayproject

This beautiful Graceful Glass Designer Vellum will be available in the new up and coming catalogue and available to order 1st June 2018.

When I saw this vellum it instantly reminded me of the stained glass windows in the old church where my husband and I were married in Daresbury, Cheshire UK many moons ago.  This church is quite famous as it was the church Lewis Carroll was baptised in and the actual baptism font used is still in the grounds.  Lewis Carroll lived in Daresbury and wrote the story of Alice in Wonderland whilst he lived there (a bit of history for you).

The vellum comes in 6"x6"  (15.2cm x 15.2cm): 146344.  I cut it in half to make two tea light covers for the battery operated tea lights.

I coloured the velum using the blender pen colour Rich Razzleberry Dark 144578 and Daffodil Delight Dark 144585.  After I coloured it I then arched it and attached the edges with clear double sided tape to make a small cylinder.  It sits perfectly over a standard size battery operated tea light.

If you live in Australia and you would like to order this vellum when the new catalogue goes live 1st June 2018, please send me a message and I will put your name on the waiting list ...... How exciting!!!

I think they look really cute!

Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment