Friday 13 October 2017

Stampin' Up! Tea Light Shade

Little battery operated tea light shade.  Perfect for dinner table decoration or just even for ambience in a room.  This one I decorated with the Colourful Season's Stamp set and the Seasonal Layers Thinlits.

I used the Vellum Cardstock and chose a few different coloured inks as I wanted a soft feminie look for my craft room.

The ink colours I used are Berry Burst, So Saffron, Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake and Pink Pirouette

The measurement of my Vellum was 6" length and 3 1/2 " height (approx. 33cm x 9 cm)

To get the wavy edging, I placed the wavy thinlit die on one side of the edge and ran through my Big Shot, but this had to go through again to complete the full length of the vellum as the thinlit die is shorter than the length of my vellum.

I stamped where I wanted my blossoms to be  in the different colours I liked.  I did have to let it dry for about 10 minutes.  When completely dry I put double sided tape along the edge and they stuck together.  Place this  over the battery tea lighter and DONE!!  Hope you enjoy making them.  Let me know if you have any questions or would like to order any of the items I used.

Happy crafting!! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment