Wednesday, 24 May 2017

Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop - Favourite Products Carrying Over




"Welcome to the first Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop. You are currently visiting Elaine Johnson, Waterlily Papercraft from Australia. I hope you enjoy my project showcasing one of my favourite products which are carrying over into the new Annual Catalogue.



I am using the Blossom Builder Punch.

I thought I would try to make some beautiful spring blossoms to go onto a branch from my garden.

Tools needed:


Punching out two large petals and three smaller ones in the Blushing Bride cardstock, I sponged the tips of the petals in the Blushing Bride ink.  Punching two star shapes out in Old Olive Green cardstock.  I attached the petals together with a glue dot and then in the centre I placed the green star.


 Attaching the blossoms to the branches with glue dots.

I hope the project you've seen here on my blog today have inspired you & brightened your day. Please see the list below & hop through all of the people on the list to see all our projects. You don't want to miss any!"

Stampin' Up! Baby Card

Thank you for taking a look..... This is my entry into the Baby card challenge entered into Kylie Bertucci's International Blog H...